Frequently Asked Questions
- I don’t believe in feng shui. Can you just help me declutter?
- Do I need to do the one-hour consultation before starting the 4-hour decluttering process?
- How do I prepare for a decluttering session?
- I will be moving/relocating soon. Can you help me sort out and pack my possessions?
- What do I do with the items that I will no longer keep?
- My office/work environment needs decluttering. Can you help?
- Can I tidy the belongings of other family members?
Of course! There is no obligation to apply feng shui principles.
The one-hour consultation is for those who want to tidy and declutter on their own. If you
want to do one or more decluttering sessions with me it already includes the consultation.
You will need bags/boxes for items to be discarded.
Of course! Be prepared with bags/boxes for packing as well as for discarding items.
Items that can be reused can be brought to your neighborhood Eco Centro,
Caritas, Croce Rossa, or other charities.
Yes, instead of coming to your home I will come to your office.
It is better if they are present in order to decide for themselves what to keep and what to